Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wallpaper yay or nay


As I'm sure all of you know I have begun my wallpaper installation in the hallway. I must say it looks fabulous but I can't share it with you just yet. Still have some stuff to finish and need some time to rehang my picture frames. But in due time you will see it.

However what I have noticed is that we are in the in between on wallpaper opinions. Some say it is out and other say it's in and making more of a come back. I would like to think that it's making a come back in a way that people are better selection the wallpaper they choose and where it goes. I find a nice balance of paint and wallpaper is creative and unique vs a house that is wallpaper crazy!

Here are some successful images of wallpaper use that I have found:








What do you think? Yay or Nay? Do you have plans to use wallpaper in your space?
Let me tell you if  patience isn't your strong suit I would hire someone to do it.

-Dee
Black Pearl Interiors on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment