Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year....New Blog



Happy New Year !

Let me first start off by saying I apologize for leaving you. 2012 wasn't the best year for me and I found it difficult to write and be excited about design when it seemed that design itself had turned it's back on me and left me in shambles. So in a very sad and lonely state I deleted the blog not thinking I would look back and miss it and all of you so much. But I do. I miss writing about what I feel about design...and I miss hearing what you have to say about design. The house has had projects that have gone unpublished (sorry!) but over all my motivation that I had going into 2012 had somehow disappeared come mid spring. But what I have learned is you just have to pick up and keep going...and not let everything get the best of you.

So 2013 I am back...new name for my new company that I am hoping will further launch in 2013. I also have new projects and new goals. **Please** disregard the look of the blog...for I am planning on giving it a facelift like I did my other one as soon as I have some time to do so.

I just want to say I missed you....and I hope you enjoy.


Wishing you only happiness and the blessing of health in this fresh new year!!

-Deirdre D.

No comments:

Post a Comment